How Many Eheim 2217's Do I Need For A 125 Gal?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

johnnyr

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just got my 125 gal, and I am super excited. Anyway, I'm wondering how many of the Eheim 2217 filters I should have. I already have one on the way, but was thinking about using both a 2217 and a Pro II series 2026...is that too much? Or even having 2 2217's? or even 3?...I'm just a bit confused on how much filtration I need.

Thanks for the help!

Also, should I try and use two smaller heaters, or one big one?

Thanks guys!

I'm thinking now of maybe using two 2026's and a 2217...Is that going to be too much?

The 2217 is already rated at 600 litres (132 gallons) but you can never overfilter, only under filter ... I'd be more concerned at all those damn pipes everywhere with three filters

2 is always better than one, then a failure of one isn't a disaster .... I run a single filter but it has two pumps, two ins and two outs.

The 2217 is already rated at 600 litres (132 gallons) but you can never overfilter, only under filter ... I'd be more concerned at all those damn pipes everywhere with three filters

2 is always better than one, then a failure of one isn't a disaster .... I run a single filter but it has two pumps, two ins and two outs.

I'm just going to go with a 2217 and a 2026 for now. Thanks for all the tips!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back