How Cute!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
I'm housing my jarred juvies in plastic containers with holes drilled in the lids for food delivery, and when I feed frozen bloodworm I thaw it in some hot water in a mug then ration it out using a pipette. Well today I was dropping some bloodworm in one of the containers and thought I might have gotten too many in the pipette, so I took it out of the hole to put some of the worms back in the cup... and a little betta head popped out of the hole, holding on to a bloodworm sticking out of the pipette for dear life!! :hyper: :lol:

Oh God, I nearly died laughing. These little guys have the jaw power of pit bulls, I tell ya!

That's adorable!! You'd better have given him a little extra after that, for all of his effort!!

I love when I feed them, and I look in the food hole. All I see is a little Betta fase staring up at me. Waiting for food. :huh:

Synirr...your babies are truly feisty. The boys still attack my finger if I put it in teir tanks, and you can hear the water splash when one of the girls attacks her food. It's so cute because they're so tiny, but so tough at the same time. I love them! :wub:

That's funny, Synirr. One of these days, one of the men you sent me is going to bite my finger off. Now that they're next to each other, they're fearless. I feed bloodworms with tweezers, allergies, and Hagen will latch on to the tweezer. I'm like "Hagen, get off!" I swear I lose a finger and it'll be all your fault! :nod:

Well at least you're on the right track. I was reading the new plakat standards last night and it's said that they must have "the agression of a pit bull" so it sounds like your boys are there :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back