Hospital Tank Decor Needed! (Can't Find Anything)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kevingrods

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello everyone, 

I am now addicted to decor and freshwater fish and tanks.  I started with a 16 gallon mega biorb and made that into a freshwater tank.  I have 5 glow fish, 3 green and 2 pink tetra's,  I also have 3 flaming red tetra's.  I had this tank set up for 2 weeks.  Incase a fish was not feeling well i thought it would be a good idea to get a hospital tank.  That being said I went out and bought a 10 gallon hopspital tank with everything.  I still have not set this up. ( I am looking for cool decor, preferably like a hosipital strectcher or like a small hospital sign like "emergency waiting room" maybe a doctor that has one of those eye things that can shoot out bubbles or maybe like a hospital bed that has bubbles shooting out of it. really anything cool for a small tank to help the fish recover.  Any links or places to get this would be a great help.

Attachments

• hostpital tank.jpg
    hostpital tank.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 168
Have looked into doll furniture? Might find something there.

Its probably best to give them a good rinse first. Then, put the in, if any thin goes wrong, remove them immediately and perform a 50% water change and the next day another 50% water change. Also, if anything goes wrong then don't use them again unless you absolutely know that they weren't the problem. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back