High Grade Red Cherry Shrimp, Sakura & Fire Red

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hi bungy.

I'm looking for 10 to 20 , red cherry shrimp, fire red quality colouration, as I bought my super red Rcs as juveniles in drips and drabs, never achieving sufficient numbers. Currently have 4 left,I suspect all males, as no berried in last 6 weeks.
I'd be grateful for contact.. Email. [email protected]. Thanks

What's the minimum order for free postage, Bungy? I reckon I need at least 10, anyway.

Hi Bungy,

I'd like to place an order for some of these please.

Kind regards,
Allison.

If you still have any of these available there's a lovely home here for 35 of them!
Would pay the extra to be sure on delivery too please, let me know if there are any left please

Guy
[email protected]

If like 10 please! Of the biggest brightest ones you can find. Mixture of M&F

hi im after 10 if you have any left. brightest and mixed of male and female thanks. can paypal you now.

Hi have you still got some available i would like 15 maybe 20

hi, i'd love 30 with next day delivery if you've any left.
cheers

Livestock: High grade Red Cherry Shrimp, Sakura & Fire Red
Quantity for sale: 1000+
Reason for Sale: To cover running costs of fish house
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: 75p each, larger orders negotiable
Postage & Packaging: RM Next day £5.90 - First class FREE when weather warms up.

Kindly note free delivery is via RM 1st Class post and not guaranteed therefore I accept no responsibility for lost, delayed or damaged goods/livestock however for Guaranteed next day delivery kindly add an additional £5.90 (Recommended). I will gladly refund/replace any shrimp losses upon production of reasonable evidence using this method of delivery.

Shrimp are sub-adult approx 1cm which will give you maximum life with them.

The photos are of my shrimp, selectively bred by me to produce this vibrant red colouration from stock that are graded as Sakura and Fire-Red, the offspring of which are for sale.

http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/bungy1982/SHRIMP/

Mature female
IMG_1343-1.jpg

Mature female
IMG_1108.jpg

Berried female
DSCN2410.jpg

2 x Males
IMG_1352.jpg

A typical order ready to be processed.
DSCN2446.jpg
Hi I'm interested in buying a large amount of shrimp shrimp from you could you txt me on 07718532158 to discuss price etc many thanks Simon

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back