Hi! :)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Matias

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I joined a month ago so I thought I'd introduce myself properly. I was in the middle of moving so it was a bit chaotic, I rudely came to ask the critical then had to get back to moving :D Moving is twice as hard when you got fish also.

My name is Matias I'm from Finland and I've been into aquariums for about a year now. Planted aquariums are what sparked my interest, creating a beautiful aquascape with livings plants looked so therapeutical when I was going through a rough time in life. And obviously I liked fish but the more I research I was surprised over their behaviour and different personalities. I first bought a used 240 litre (~55 gallon) tank already with Emperor tetras, Cardinal Tetras, two spotted hoplos and a Siamese algae eater. I soon got a 100 litre (~26 gallon) tank and got Panda Corydoras that currently are my favorite :)

Other interests include Photography and sports like waterskiing and mountainbiking, to name a few, I don't have trouble finding things to do on my sparetime.

Most reactions

Back