Hi!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Pongo n perdita

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sydney and I got my first tank about 3 months ago. I currently have a 10 gallon tank but i plan on moving everyone to a new 20 gallon tank by then end of the week (i just need to finish making the tank stand). I have 5 mollies, one male 4 female, 5 ghost shrimp and a zebra snail. Which i know is a bit much for a 10 gal but like a said i will be moving them soon. I've had a bit of trouble with fungus and one of my mollies had external parasites but i think i final got everything under control. I do weekly water changes with a gravel vacuum. I fed them once a day at night with many different foods. Frozen brine shrimp, dried fresh water shrimp, fresh veggies, tropical flakes and granules and the occasional algae round.

Attachments

• 14935801509561443094362.jpg
    14935801509561443094362.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 108
All those foods in one night isn't the best thing. Also you have the 20 gallon cycled right? And gravel vacumming isn't necessary, only weekly water changes is necessary. :hi:

All those foods in one night isn't the best thing. Also you have the 20 gallon cycled right? And gravel vacumming isn't necessary, only weekly water changes is necessary. :hi:
I don't feed all of these in one night, only one. I rotate them in and out though for variety. Yes my 20 gal has been cycling for three and a half weeks now.

kk, just making sure, you know the parameters? if so what are they just to double check?

that's... a very wide range of options, all of those but nitrate and ph should be 0ppm. not in-between.

Most reactions

trending

Back