Hi Folks

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ravenskai

Reaction score
Hello im a newbe to both the forum and to fish keeping. I have two 30ltr freshwater cold tanks and im looking to up grade to a 100ltr or there abouts, what tank or tank system would you recomend? I have some redfire or Rathbuns bloodfin Tetra, some Dwarf Golden Barbs in one tank and some platies and some white and gold Cloud Mountain Minows in the other with real plants and bog wood. There are also redcherry shrimp in the tetra tank and Amarno shrimp in the platie tank plus snails... we want to combine in to one tank. Thanks in advance for any advice...

I don't think you need worry too much about brands of tanks to be honest; they're all much the same, unless you get something really cheap.

You do want to look at something that's at least three feet in length for your danios and white clouds to be able to dash about as they like to do :)

Thanks all... going with a 100cm tank... just got a lovely strong and stable (tehe) unit to put it on... it will be action stations for the big move before long... any advice for moving the two tanks in to one?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back