Hi All!

Valerie Adams

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to this site but recognize several people like @Sarah73 and @Discus-Tang. I'm blaming them for my joining here lol. I have a 29g tank that just had a columnaris and ich outbreak. Yay. I also have a 5.5g betta tank, and a 10g QT tank which will be the bettas new home soon.

How can I make a post I am against a wall with a cichlid I have acts like it has swim swimbladder issues but I've tried epsom salt bath and tried treating for any infections and still no change I dont know how to post this I am brand new here

Hey it's you! Nice to see you again! Technically, I was the first to start the mass immigration here, but I'm not taking credit.

Hello. Who are you again?

I didn't start this. Sarah and Trash (?) came here first.
I know you didn't start it, but you mentioned this forum on a post on FL somewhere and that's how I found it lol. To be fair, I wasn't sure who actually came here from FL first but just recognized Sarah73 first and then saw some others such as trash.binh91 & bryangar

How can I make a post I am against a wall with a cichlid I have acts like it has swim swimbladder issues but I've tried epsom salt bath and tried treating for any infections and still no change I dont know how to post this I am brand new here
Um I'm pretty new here but I think you just go to where you want to post it and then there's a button on the top right that says post new thread or something like that

Most reactions

trending

Back