Hey

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Wcked

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Names James from Plymouth uk

Decided to dig my old tank out and set it up again.

Best way to get some proper entrained algae off it?

It's 50L I want to have some kuhli loaches in it if possible (not sure size wise) and some bright colour.

Living with a disabled family member I'm hoping the fish might stimulate some reaction, so any recommendations for fish or plants welcome!

I would like to go marine if possible with some coral but I don't know if the tank is big enough

Cheers everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome! In a nano reef could I get a pair of clownfish? Or a surgeonfish. Or ideally both.

Guess where that theme is from....

Unfortunately the tank is too small for a pair of clown fish. Clown gobies are one of my favourite fish and would be perfect for a tank this size. Or for added interest you could add a shrimp/Goby pair - some species live symbiotically which is quite interesting to watch. Obviously you could have coral too but your lighting would determine what you can keep.

Don't have any lighting for marine yet so will have to purchase that so shouldn't be an issue.

Just a pair of something with bright vibrant colours. Ideally things that have burst of movements at times

Couple of shrimp gobys and a few banded shrimp?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back