Hey Guys

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Rybka23

Reaction score
Old user (when I was 18 (12 years ago), now i'm back in the game (Finally got a large house / family / kids and self-employed with time on my hands.

Wife just got me a tank to get back into the game a Fluval Edge

(Previously had a 55 Gallon (Exclusively tropical) with Zebra plecs as my 'top' fish.

Never tried a marine tank and since its a small tank I received thought I would give it a shot. Any other ideas for a small tank please let me know (thought I would maybe do a show tank with neons and a mini 'forest'

Cheers

Previously had username rybka however no longer own that email, so would appreciate if a moderator is able to remove it and give it back to me :)

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

You're not old, when you have seen Queen Elizabeth as a child and watched her grow old, then you are old :)

And if you have free time on your hands, you're not spending enough time cleaning the house or taking care of the kids. That's what I get told anyway :)

Marine tanks are easy to do, just set them up and cycle the filter then add fish, shrimp, corals and whatever you want. Small marine tanks (aka nano tanks) are regularly used to keep corallimorphs, coral gobies and shrimp. People also keep seahorses in them :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back