Angel Lady

Pet of the Month Leader
Reaction score
they are so cute

Attachments

• 3_batch_of_pictures_025.jpg
    3_batch_of_pictures_025.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 43
VERY BEAUTYFULL, I have to say they are VERY cute and pretty fishes, even though they aren't really natural if you know what I mean. But never the less my aunt has got 3 of them and they aren't cheap to buy here either, but so cute :wub: :D

Nice pair you got there ;)

what do you mean by them not being natural spanair????? I would like to know what you meant by that those to fish are natural as it comes to me. When I got them they were near death as it comes they were laying on thier sides with hunks took out of thier sides and thier fins were all the way gone.

I think spanair just meant that they have big bulgy eyes which wouldn't occur naturally.

That said, I think they're very pretty. I used to have one (called Alfred) for about 3-4 years, but he died of ich. :sad:

Well done for making them better too, what was wrong with them?

a spotted puffer had thier fins for lunch I was just wondering what was meant by not natural. I wasnt mad or anything I just want to know what he or she meant by what was said by not being natural. I feel so sorry for those to fish I dont know how anyone could set back a watch something like that go on and laugh about it. I am a landlord and I ran those people out of my apartment over that. I told them that was the reason why I made them move was because they was heartless.

Aww, that's really sad. I can never understand how someone could do that to a living creature :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back