Help with aqua one aquastyle tank cabinet

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

zain611

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to be sure but i bought a display cabinet for my aqua one aquastyle 620T. The cabinet is a genuine one made for the tank but ive noticed ive seen one person do a review on his and his cabinet had a piece going down the middle of the cabinet with shelves which mine doesnt have. I want to know if all these cabinets come with a middle piece and shelves as i dont know if that might be important for holding the weight of the tank. there was another display cabinet and that also didnt have a middle piece and shelves

I don't have cabinets but images on Google and the Aquaone website (http://www.aquaone.com.au/2015-04-16-04-47-04/cabinet) show the cabinet having 2 doors. This would suggest there should be a piece of wood in the middle going from top to bottom to help support the weight and to provide different sections inside the cupboards. Cabinets normally have at least 1 shelf on each side.

Perhaps contact Aquaone or the shop you bought it from and confirm this but I would think they have a middle piece of wood and shelves that appear to be missing from yours.

I don't have cabinets but images on Google and the Aquaone website (http://www.aquaone.com.au/2015-04-16-04-47-04/cabinet) show the cabinet having 2 doors. This would suggest there should be a piece of wood in the middle going from top to bottom to help support the weight and to provide different sections inside the cupboards. Cabinets normally have at least 1 shelf on each side.

Perhaps contact Aquaone or the shop you bought it from and confirm this but I would think they have a middle piece of wood and shelves that appear to be missing from yours.

Yeah i was looking at google images and that looks to have pictures of the cabinet with a piece going down the middle. The doors close nicely and dont hang / go inwards. I asked a guy on youtube and he said his cabinet does not have a middle piece. Might be a different design for the UK or last design. Will go to the fish shop just to be sure.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back