HELP: what type of betta

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

bytez

Reaction score
IMG_3520.JPG
Hello! I just recently bought a betta but not sure what type or if its a good quality.. i love him already but i just want to know what type of betta he is.. his scales shine but not sure if he is a metallic c butterfly betta. hope you can identify his classification

Looks like he has some dragonscale going on and possibly butterfly do you have another shot of him and I'll give the tail type a go, I hope the vase isn't his permanent home?

Bettas need a minimum of five gallons, with a filter, cycled tank, heater, and steady water parameters.

hello. this is just a temporary home for him as im looking for a larger aquarium.. i attached 2 more photos. i just put a little contrast to the photo but the color is not enhanced

Attachments

• IMG_3549.JPG
    IMG_3549.JPG
    856.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 1493209548466.jpeg
    1493209548466.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 142
Bettas need a minimum of five gallons, with a filter, cycled tank, heater, and steady water parameters.

please below photos.. oh i bought a larger 40L tank, can i also add some fishes with my betta in this tank?

1495035025109.jpeg
since i bought souk (my dragonscale betta), i bought 3 more.. the latest is this peach-colored betta i named Hong... the person in mg LFS said this is an albino betta but im not convince though.. would anyone care to confirm?

Hi
I want to know my betta's type.
Thank you in advance

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back