Help..... Pond Leaking .....how To Resolve?

• Thread starter Deleted member 107737
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 107737

Hi All,

Im having a go at restoring a one used fish pond.

please take a look at the photos.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/david_brown17/media/DSCF4126_zps7d3ae6e8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/david_brown17/media/DSCF4127_zps8e08e2e4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

my old man built the pond and in my opinion tryed to cut corners and now this is the after effect.

basically the water level is too low . the water reaches the height of the liner and then anything over that leaks through the stone wall.

as we have 4 frogs or so in the pond i dont really want to kick them out as im an animal lover myself.

if they were not there then i would put in a new liner.

If someone can suggest something i would be over the moon, as hours of head scratching later im still stumped.

thanks,

dave

its about 6' x 5' and it has a gradual depth drop to a max of about 50cm.

Sounds like it's behaving as expected to be honest. Water up to the top of the liner then leaking out through the stones.

You could try and fill in around all the stone cracks with some sort of cement but that will be a long and painful job. That's the only thing that springs to mind other than a new liner.

Pondpro2000 is the best choice for your problem becasue it is a solitary pond liner which is equally useful as Pond Liner repair to join seams and make it 100% leak proof.

Another ancient thread that's been bumped. The OP hasn't logged in for over four years.

This is not helpful to the forum; active members looking for help may find their threads lost or overlooked because of it.

Please restrict your advice to ongoing and active threads, not ones that are years old. Some forums are happy to allow necroing, but ours isn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back