Help me improve my African Cichlid tank hardscape

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

t3ch

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am looking for suggestions to improve my hardscape in my 135 gallon tank, i'm not very good at it...
I attached pictures and a link to a video of the tank. Thanks all!

DSC_0052.JPG
IMG_2209.JPG

Last edited:
I'd make piles of the rounder rocks on both ends of the tank and then use the bigger flat rocks to sort of "bridge" them together in the middle. As a side note, have the rocks piled up towards the back so none of them are touching the front of the glass.

Is that a livingstonii or venustus in there at 19sec, top left corner? I love me a good livingstonii :D

Hi,
It is a Livingstonii (I think so anyway) I have 3 of them and since the picture there is 1 of them especially that has his head all blue it looks really good.
Thank you for your suggestions, I could try the 2 piles of rocks but I think it will end up forming a "V" shape, what do you have in mind for the "bridge" in the middle?

I'd make piles of the rounder rocks on both ends of the tank and then use the bigger flat rocks to sort of "bridge" them together in the middle. As a side note, have the rocks piled up towards the back so none of them are touching the front of the glass.

Is that a livingstonii or venustus in there at 19sec, top left corner? I love me a good livingstonii :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back