FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tolan

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
P08z4.jpg

JDhzU.jpg

ZWpFl.jpg

It was labeled as an Agassizi, but I'm not sure.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

i would say thats either a False Julii Cory or a Sterba's Cory.

It could be;
corydoras lamberti, unlikly
corydoras sp c018, possible but only a washed out specimin
corydoras sp co42, possible
corydoras isbrueki, likely
corydoras xinguesis, possible
corydoras sp c128, highly likly
corydoras gomezi varient my guess is the gomezi varient hope this helps
cdl

I think it's either a Julii or a False Julii. What's the difference between the two?

Hi
I really think that that fish is cory reticulatus it looks very similar to the leopard cory(cory julii) but cory julii is spoty and the reticulated cory has squigley lines not spots, an easy mistake to make.

Thats more than likely a Trilineatus - Three line cory - also known has a false julii, very often mis labelled for a Julli,which has different patterning and a lot harder to get hold of. :good:

Hi
I really think that that fish is cory reticulatus it looks very similar to the leopard cory(cory julii) but cory julii is spoty and the reticulated cory has squigley lines not spots, an easy mistake to make.
I agree with jellychris,it looks like a C.retIculatus,the real Julie has a spotted head, on the Triliniatus,the markings form three rough lines along the sides.

S/T/F

I would say C. reticulatu as well, looks nothing like a real or false julii.

I think it's either a Julii or a False Julii. What's the difference between the two?

The most noticeable difference between Julii Corys and False Julii (Threelined) Corys is that the dots on the Juliis are round where the False Juliis markings are reticulated, meaning they sort of interlock.

From those pics it's obviously a False Julii.

I would say C. reticulatu as well, looks nothing like a real or false julii.

Seriously?

I have seven of them & they look just like the one in his picture............. :blink:

false julii, I have three of these ( labelled as julii, bad LFS) and they look the same as that one in the pic, just slight different top fin but all of mine have minor different details.

False Julii :) Otherwise known as Trilineatus.
Harlequins is your girl to ask, especially with the amount of cory's she keeps and breeds XD

Most reactions

Back