FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

madmonkey04

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
 100L :  6 glowlight tetras, 6 guppies, 4 red eye tetras, 2 golden balloon rams, 2 penguin tetras and 3 Melanistius Corydoras
I have a 100L tank and the Info is above i would like to know if there is a type of fish that will be quite large and elegant looking or crab, shrimp, crayfish or lobster anything really that is cool and unusual that anyone would recommend putting in the tank with the other fish.
Look forward tp hearing from you.

To be honest that sounds pretty over stocked for a 20 gallon tank... I would consider removing fish rather than adding them.

Also things like the Rams are probably as large you would want to go with a 100 liter tank.

For me in a 100 liter tank I would go for the Rams, 1 group of schoolers and have them in a decent school of about 8-10 and the cories, then add more cories.

Wills

Wills said:
To be honest that sounds pretty over stocked for a 20 gallon tank... I would consider removing fish rather than adding them.

Also things like the Rams are probably as large you would want to go with a 100 liter tank.

For me in a 100 liter tank I would go for the Rams, 1 group of schoolers and have them in a decent school of about 8-10 and the cories, then add more cories.

Wills
ok

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back