Hello

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Maggies Momma

Reaction score
Hi. Im Tammy and Im new to angel fish breeding. Had one baby survive out of our last batch. He is just over pea size. When is it okay to put him in my 75 gal community tank. Dont have any large fish except the 2 plecos. Any.advice will be appreciated!

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

The baby fish can go in the tank when it is big enough not to get eaten or bullied by the other fish in there. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

The baby fish can go in the tank when it is big enough not to get eaten or bullied by the other fish in there. :)
I actually sold that lone baby a couple.of days ago. He did very well in the big kids pool lol. We now have a new batch of fry that have been free swimming for about 3 weeks now. There are about 100 this time!

I actually sold that lone baby a couple.of days ago. He did very well in the big kids pool lol. We now have a new batch of fry that have been free swimming for about 3 weeks now. There are about 100 this time!

Cool. I bet your'e going to have a lot of fun naming them all. :)

Eek! I bet they are adorable!! Can you post pics? I have never seen angelfish babies before, only adults..

Congrats! Yes please post pics :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back