Hello To All

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I already have fish but still consider myself a newbie. I decided to join a forum because I have learned by some bad mistakes. For instance, the nitrogen cycle after I killed 3 fish in a tiny unheated 1.5 gallon tank. Oh yeah, that led me to learn about stocking, tank sizes and proper water temperature. My family thinks I’m crazy with my fish so hoping to meet some people who understand how much I like the hobby. Excited to be here.

I already have fish but still consider myself a newbie. I decided to join a forum because I have learned by some bad mistakes. For instance, the nitrogen cycle after I killed 3 fish in a tiny unheated 1.5 gallon tank. Oh yeah, that led me to learn about stocking, tank sizes and proper water temperature. My family thinks I’m crazy with my fish so hoping to meet some people who understand how much I like the hobby. Excited to be here.
What fish do you got?

I have platies, guppies, neon tetras, bristlenose pleco and a betta. Betta is in 5 gallon and rest are in 20.

Last edited:
I have platies, guppies, neon tetras, bristlenose pleco and a betta. Betta is in 5 gallon and rest are in 20.

Those are some awesome fish choices. What kind of betta do you have? (I love bettas)

Also welcome to the forum!

I have a rosetail betta. At first he was chewing on his tail but he grew out of it. I want to get another one!

Most reactions

Back