Hello .. New To Severum World ..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

loveseve

Reaction score
hi .. i have my severum from last one year
IMG_1547.JPG ..

it has grown very nice .. then i though of adding new severum to the tank .. and my previous severum .. who i call seve .. paired up nd layed eggs on the wall of the tank
IMG_1551.JPG ..

i have really no idea about it .. i have sme more fishes in tank .. can any one help me out on this .. in addition i have a small green seve nd small golden seve .. a tint barb .. an angelfish .. a dollar .. a snail .. a kissing gurami .. 2 small black skirt tetra and a sucker fish .. do any of these fishes should be removed out so dat my seve lives nicely .. plz help out ..

IMG_1556.JPG

my female severum

IMG_1558.JPG

Hi welcome aboard! Great looking severums..

Not to be rude, but your tank looks way too overstocked in proportion to your fish size and tank size. All of your fish with the exception of the tetra will grow more than 4" in a few months' time and you need to upgrade the tank asap to avoid issues like territorial aggression, nipping as well as water quality issues

Welcome! 

Agreed, way too many fish for the space. I also suggest going with a much larger tank or rehoming most of the fish. 

majerah1 said:
Welcome! 

Agreed, way too many fish for the space. I also suggest going with a much larger tank or rehoming most of the fish.
Too late to rehouse, his/her severum laid eggs already lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back