What's new

Hello I've just joined I live in Cambridgeshire

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

GRAHAM PEARL

Reaction score
I have 450l Malawi African cichlid tank with some beautiful fish and 5 plex it is a pleasure to join this group

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

What are 5 plex, plecos (Plecostomus)?

What cichlids do you have and are you breeding them or are they just display fish?

What are 5 plex, plecos (Plecostomus)?

What cichlids do you have and are you breeding them or are they just display fish?
Hi yes they are Plecos common i am trying to rehome 4 of them they are getting to big and need more room i have a lot of young ob peacocks that will be for sale when they are big enough

Hi yes they are Plecos common i am trying to rehome 4 of them they are getting to big and need more room i have a lot of young ob peacocks that will be for sale when they are big enough

I hope you enjoy it here with us, lots of friendly people and new things to learn.

You are very lucky water in Cambridgeshire is generally hard I know from having family up there. It’s a lovely area.

:hi:

Welcome to our fishies site. Please vote in this month’s tank of the month contest (click on banner at top of page). Consider entering your tank in the next contest which will start around the beginning of May. Enjoy our site.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back