Hello fish lovers

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ivy king

Reaction score
Hello I thought I would introduce myself and tell you what fish i currently have my name is ivy i have two beautiful children my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 3 months and they both love looking at the fish as much as me and my partner do my oldest even has her very own 300ltr tank a bit much i know but that was down to her nanny as she paid so much attention to the fish in her tank she decided to get one for my daughter and she loves it, Anyway my love for fish stated earlier this year when I was given a 240ltr tank from my sister, all I had in that tank was a bristle nose 5 amarno shrimp and 4 Thai glass catfish and i wasn't really all that interested but then I would go to my LFS and look what else their was well let's just say I now have 7 TANKS! they have taken over my house with all sorts of fish. Mine and my partners pride and joy is our 7 foot tank that is the home to our young silver Arawana, fully grown sail fin plec, talking catfish synodontis nigrita gold, yoyo loaches, baby fire eel, baby reed fish and 2 fully grown weather loaches just to name a few. That is just in the 7 foot in the other tanks around the house we have 2 baby mbu puffers, baby moto sting ray, lace gourami, 3 platinum gouramis, African clawed frog, red tail giant gourami synodontis granulous, dorra cat fish, albino gibbiceps, decorated cat fish and a ton more to many to name lol. I joined this forum in the hope of getting some really helpful answers to questions that I may have. Of you have made it this far reading this post thank you and sorry its been a long one.​

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

You have quite a collection and MTS (multiple tank syndrome). You should fit in well here coz most of the people here have MTS too. :)

You mention red tail giant gourami. I assume that is red tail catfish and a giant gourami?
If yes, I assume you have big tanks for them?
Giant gouramis can be really agro when they get bigger and are best kept in their own tank.

Do you have any pictures of your other catfish?

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

You have quite a collection and MTS (multiple tank syndrome). You should fit in well here coz most of the people here have MTS too. :)

You mention red tail giant gourami. I assume that is red tail catfish and a giant gourami?
If yes, I assume you have big tanks for them?
Giant gouramis can be really agro when they get bigger and are best kept in their own tank.

Do you have any pictures of your other catfish?

Hi no its a red tail gourami he is in his own tank as yes he is aggressive but the other one is still a baby but if she does get to big for her boots then she will go into her own tank its hard to get a pictures if them as they do tend to hide quite alot picture is of the red tail giant gourami

Hi no its a red tail gourami he is in his own tank as yes he is aggressive but the other one is still a baby but if she does get to big for her boots then she will go into her own tank its hard to get a pictures if them as they do tend to hide quite alot picture is of the red tail giant gourami

Attachments

• IMG_20181107_142914.jpg
    IMG_20181107_142914.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 129
This is the only picture I could get of the spotted Dora catfish all the others were hiding

Attachments

• IMG_20181107_163936.jpg
    IMG_20181107_163936.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 127

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back