Healthy Fish Again :)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

HannahBear77

Fishaholic
Reaction score
>today is the last day for my black fin tetra big mamma's treatment, she had an internal parasite and she's lookin and doing a lot better and will be moving into the big tank on saturday

>as for my little sunfish champ goes he doing great, he his more active now and he is eating more dried blood worms and he isnt so shy any more and loves to come sit at the top of the water and show off when he knows im watching (and when he wants to eat) but after sunday im setting my 15g back out and moving him in there until summer time and then he's going out in the pond during the warmer months :)

Congrats on the recovery! How big is the pond you have for the Sunfish?

o.JPG

pho.JPG

phoo.JPG

It will be cool to see him swimming around in his new home. I'm sure he's grateful for you rescuing him. Did the pet store just give him to you? Or did they charge the feeder price for him?

They didn't even notice or bothered to check the bag so the charged us as just a regular feeder fish and the lady at the counter didn't say any thing

Wow! Pretty neat little fish and you can't beat free :) I look forward to the updates on him.

No you can't! I know I can't wait he's my summer project this year and I can't wait till he gets bigger cus I think his specias of fish are beautiful

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back