Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Livestock: see below
Quantity for sale:  lots
Reason for Sale: selling up
Delivery or Collection: collection or can deliver locally 
Sales price: see below
Postage & Packaging: n/a

having a clear out and have some stunning fish up for grabs. i wont post the fish so please dont ask.... 

- group of 9 adult platinum angelfish. stunning fish with 2 showing signs of spawning. - £100 the group

- group of 30 ish cardinal tetra. all adult size and very healthy. - £40 the group

- group of 3 L200 - green phantom subviridis. stunning wild caught fish all of about 6 inches, very healthy. 2 very bushy males and a very spotty female. - £110 the group or £40 each

- group of 3 L128 blue phantom. again stunning very spotty wild caught fish ranging from 4.5-6 inches. i believe there to be 2 males and 1 female. - £120 the group or £45 each.

- L024 red fin cactus pleco -  my pride and joy. another wild caught and very rare fish that will be an absolute stunner once older. not very often availabale and very expensive when offered. 5-6 inches - £150

i am open to sensible offers on all of the fish and can deliver locally if fuel costs are covered. once the fish have sold i will have a 5x2x2 ND tank and cabinet for sale, only 18 months old and in superb condition. 

angelfish now sold

L200 now £90 for the group

L128 now £100 for the group

L024 now £120

whats this l200/l128/l024 about? pissed i missed out on the angels

It's a bit complicated, but, it's the designation 'L' number of still-to-be-classified plecostomus species. For example, I have a Flash Pleco designated L204. The L stands for Loricariiade.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back