FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Post a picture of the tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Photo on 1-7-17 at 11.08 AM.jpg
    Photo on 1-7-17 at 11.08 AM.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 108
Nice nano. I like the wood. I googled the tank its 3.5g. Seems like a nice aio. Its more set up for sw but certainly will work. Some similarities to spec iii. A 10g would allow 5 endlers. 4 endlers in that space will cause your issues as well as parameter issues.

However, not big enough for fish you have been mentioning. Which is why there are aggression issues. At 3.5g your extremely limited. Even a male betta by itself is not ideal.

Invert tank is probably the best/safest choice. I know no one wants to hear that. Even if you went shrimp I would get some plant material.

Nice nano. I like the wood. I googled the tank its 3.5g. Seems like a nice aio. Its more set up for sw but certainly will work. Some similarities to spec iii. A 10g would allow 5 endlers. 4 endlers in that space will cause your issues as well as parameter issues.

However, not big enough for fish you have been mentioning. Which is why there are aggression issues. At 3.5g your extremely limited. Even a male betta by itself is not ideal.

Invert tank is probably the best/safest choice. I know no one wants to hear that. Even if you went shrimp I would get some plant material.

i have a 2 meter tank that belongs to my dad so i put the one that was causing the problem into it but he must have gotten attacked because he was hiding and i felt bad so i put him back and now he is fine but i wanted to know what invert tank is? thanks

Tanks that small are often used for plants and inverts. Invertebrates. Shrimp snalis ect.
You could have a nice rcs tank.

could you tell me some fish i could get

I know a couple of species that there is dicussion of them being ok. Imo I cant think of a fw fish that I would recommend. Sorry

If one was a seasoned fish keeper a betta is do able. Ethical? You decide. A single guppy? Ethical?

There some discussion on weather a guppy is stressed as a single speciem. Imo a guppy by itself is ok but again 3.5g is small. My guess is you have less than 3g of actual water in there ( substrate and wood plants ect. Take up space)

A 5g opens up some options. A 10g even more. A 20g is the starting point where there becomes a decent stocking list of variety.

I know a couple of species that there is dicussion of them being ok. Imo I cant think of a fw fish that I would recommend. Sorry

If one was a seasoned fish keeper a betta is do able. Ethical? You decide. A single guppy? Ethical?

There some discussion on weather a guppy is stressed as a single speciem. Imo a guppy by itself is ok but again 3.5g is small. My guess is you have less than 3g of actual water in there ( substrate and wood plants ect. Take up space)

A 5g opens up some options. A 10g even more. A 20g is the starting point where there becomes a decent stocking list of variety.

i was thinking of moving my 3 tetra and one Corydoras Catfish because the other tank is very active and big with cherry barb
diamond tetra red lined torpedo barb
green spotted puffer
black neon tetra(was the one that attacked the Endlers)
and 2 black ghost knife fish

Sounds like both tanks are seriously overstocked. I suggest to research proper stocking of fish.

Im not a ghost knife expert not sure if there even ok to be kept together. I do know probably need a 75 at least for one some you need a tank larger than a 100g for a pair plus the others mentioned imo.

Last edited:
I wouldn't keep fish in a tank that small, it's big enough for only shrimp and snails in my opinion.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back