><)))*> Goodbye Juwel Vision, Planted Aquarium Breakdown

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

RCA

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This video shows the breakdown of my Juwel 180 planted aquarium, which was set up almost 3 years to the day. The fish have kindly been taken by a family who have not had an aquarium before, yet are acting as a foster family until I have moved and am in a position for the fish to return. Therefore they are able to enjoy this hobby, with support as required.

The established filters are being transferred to the fishes temporary home to prevent any issues with the water quality. However, the water is still tested daily to ensure everything is safe.

Directed by myself, and thanks to my nephew for his cinematography skills and logo design.

> Goodbye Juwel Vision, Planted Aquarium Breakdown

We would be interested in your thoughts, either within this topic or on the video page. Hope you enjoy...

Good luck with your move, what are you planning for your new place?

Great video BTW

Thanks, not sure yet as need to wait and see. I like the Juwel Vision 450, if I have the space for one. Then got a new layout in mind

Ooooh 450, that will be nice, thats the bigger version of my 260. Will be lots of scope for a new layout

That L-tank would be really interesting!! Could do some neat stuff with that!

Wow, and considering how much tank there is that's not a bad price. Looking forward to seeing your journal on it
smile.png

It would be interesting trying to fit that in the back of the car.

Thanks...

I think I would need a van. Sometimes I like it, and other times, I prefer the clean lines of the Juwel Vision option, so jury still out.

The journal would be a lot of photography and videoing me thinks ;)

Drools over the L shaped tank.

RCA said:
Thanks...

I think I would need a van. Sometimes I like it, and other times, I prefer the clean lines of the Juwel Vision option, so jury still out.

The journal would be a lot of photography and videoing me thinks
wink.png
I thought your nephew was the video guru.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back