good day all

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

j0!Nt

Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum figured an intro is in order.

Long time fish lover / owner, when we lived in Calgary we had 4 tanks going. A 60 gal and a 30 gal in the living room, and 2 30 gal's going in the bedroom. Moved back to the east coast in late 2008 and have only recently had time to put into getting a tank going again.
We have our 60 gal going now and I'm looking to have one of the 30's up and running in the bedroom over the next month or so. The 60 gal has fancy tails - I like them for a living room tank. Have a few ryukins, a couple moors, and a chocolate and regular oranda. Also have 3 panda corys, a Borneo Pleco and 6 Pristella Tetras I used to get the cycle going - they lived so they can stay :)

Anyway... just an intro, will post some pics of the tank soonish.

Hello and welcome to TFF!

I've always loved goldfish and wanted a few...
Photos?
:)

i was just thinking maybe I should snap some photos of the fish at least. I have a beauty piece of driftwood we got at the beach, it's not fully water logged so I have it being held down in the tank right now by the rock that are going in anyway. Didn't want to post any tank pics until she was all ready.
But yes, can still put up some fish pics. Should I put them here or in the show your tank thread?

just some crappy quick ones from the phone. I'll pull out the actual camera once the tank is good to go and post some real pics. We like to get the fish young / small as it's a pure joy watching them grow over time / years. We had our Oranda and "big red" Ryukin for just over 3 years before we had to abandon ship and move back east.

so they thought it was feeding time lol
imagen

one of the 3 panda corys
upload a picture

the borneo pleco
images hosting

one of the 2 black moors - I really like these guys
image hosting 10mb limit

and a semi tank shot ;P
free image host

I do plan on either painting the back of the tank or putting the black foil paper over it. I hate the look of the open back :S

Last edited:
Managed to somehow get a good snap of the Pristella's
IMG_20170118_182822643.jpg

Welcome! I'm new to TFF too, and already getting good advice.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back