Golden Gates Hybrid Dutch Aquascape

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Oh so we are both in boring ol' America
lol jk
I have a trout farm nearby (largest in 'merica!) and they have (or I think) vallisneria it looked to me like growing about 10 or 12 feet down in the water, going over a dam. Really neat a pretty, unfortunately I cannot dive in there and get it... lol

Oh so we are both in boring ol' America
lol jk
I have a trout farm nearby (largest in 'merica!) and they have (or I think) vallisneria it looked to me like growing about 10 or 12 feet down in the water, going over a dam. Really neat a pretty, unfortunately I cannot dive in there and get it... lol
Trout are somebody of the hardest fish to keep anyway. They need like what? Four powerful poweheads on one tank? Plus extremely high oxygen

Trout are somebody of the hardest fish to keep anyway. They need like what? Four powerful poweheads on one tank? Plus extremely high oxygen
I catch brown trout in my lake all the time, its fun :) they are really cool, but I don't eat them I just let them go.
Bai fish
Goodbai
alone4everonmaiboat

I catch brown trout in my lake all the time, its fun :) they are really cool, but I don't eat them I just let them go.
Bai fish
Goodbai
alone4everonmaiboat
Fish forums are so great! No one in my high school shares the same hobby, it's nice to know there are people out their with the same interests.

Trout... that's what they put back in the creeks after the dams kill all the native fish, then you have to pay....

Trout... that's what they put back in the creeks after the dams kill all the native fish, then you have to pay....
I didn't know dams kill native fish??
then again it would explain why blue gill are in every single lake in this country...
damn that makes me think...

Tall tall dams release cold water from the bottom of the lake all year long, that's why the trout can live in oklahoma

hm. Weird....
Government conspiracy theory's....
*twilight zone music*

Ordered and received some Alt. Reineckii, now will this (with trimming) get nice, low and bushy? or medium height?
also got some Ultricularia gramminfolia for my other tank

Im attempting to start a nano one gallon pico reef consisting of soft corals, such as Discosoma mushrooms, Zoanthids And Clove Polyps. My only draw back is evaporation.. I need to invest in a smaller heater, And my other concern is that Zoanthids contain Palytoxin, one of the most toxic substances known to man. The SW hobby is just too amazing to ignore

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back