Golden Gates Hybrid Dutch Aquascape

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Absolutely stunning!
It looks like a magical kingdom in there! They must be so happy!
I just can never get over the color of those shrimp!!! I wish I lived close ...I'd make you sell me one :)

I dont! my tank is going through its awkward stage, I think my plants still have a little growing to do. How do I post on a Journal?

Ooo thanks. unfortunate I do not have a good picture of my tank atm, I do not want to disturb my nocturnal fish. are the pictures with the red cherry shrimp yours? pretty cool still

Ooo thanks. unfortunate I do not have a good picture of my tank atm, I do not want to disturb my nocturnal fish. are the pictures with the red cherry shrimp yours? pretty cool still
Yep :) and thank you lol Many culls and culling!
Yea all images in this thread belong to me just to clarify

how many tanks do you currently have
Currently I have two, this one and in my other journal a hybrid iwagumi.
Then when the house is done (when major things happen in life then) I will setup my 65G which will be a Well scaped Traditional Dutch, very hard. Very expensive. And I cannot wait to get started marking where the plants will be, etc. I added up the cost of the plants im going to have and its 650$ which is fine lol there are some Rares in there, going to try Blood Vomits for the first time so that will be interesting. Ludwigia Pantanal isn't a rare but its hard to reach its full potential, going to put myself to the test with that to. I don't wanna give out to much information here ;)

I usually collect my plant stocking from ponds, ludwigua, dwarf hair grass, horn wort, coon tail, duckweed. all that stuff.

I usually collect my plant stocking from ponds, ludwigua, dwarf hair grass, horn wort, coon tail, duckweed. all that stuff.
Do you live in a tropical region? that's neat :) always wish I could take a trip to bazil just to see the plants lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back