Glass Cat Fish Rehoming Manchester

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

nic1

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

I went to the LFS today and got some more corydoras to add to the group, when I got home there was a single glass cat fish in the bag.
I would normally return this fish but tbh the store that I got it from wasn't the greatest of stores and there were a lot of dead fish floating about and there wasn't actually any more glass catfish in the store so I recon the guy just wanted get get rid... or he didn't care.

This catfish has a slight kink in its back-and is only about 4cm long, I added him into the main tank but straight away the tetras attacked him and he lost half his barbel, so I put him in my 30L shrimp tank, hes hiding and obviously freaked out by himself so I am only giving him away to some one in North Manchester who already has a glass catfish group in an established tank (up and running for more than 6 months). Collection only- I can provide a travel bag and chuck in a bottle of liquid carbon for plants (2ml per week per 100L), only one condition- I want proof that you have other glass catfish as they are schooling fish, and you are capable of giving a good home.

Thanks
Nicola

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back