Getting back into the hobby

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

matty111

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted to share my return to the hobby.

I have had tropical fish since i was a child and have had many tanks and made many mistakes. The last time i had tropical fish was 3 years ago and i bred endler guppies not for money just loved them haha. And had a stab at salt water loved it but it was very time consuming.

Then i moved house 3 times so that kind of put a stop to it but now i have my own home so my partner got me a fluval flex for christmas which i love. So i just want to post a couple of pics of what i have done so far and i will keep you guys updated.

3e9a942a1a7c0a760d6b5ff6c6026140.jpg
9cc9c17a8230eb9c9de97c49602b224a.jpg
c68ae8a26ccebce854064c5b7621c7c1.jpg

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

I like it, what type of fish are you going to add?

Im not 100% yet i was going to get 2 electric blue rams but now i think i would like some crystal shrimp and guppies or some tetras. To be honest i am going to focus on plants for a bit and try not to think about fish too much because i want the water to be spot on.

But ideas on fish would be cool i want some that stand out against the white background lol

I love endlers. They are like miniature guppies but in my opinion, prettier.

Yer they are still my favorite fish proper little characters

I was looking at some today at paddock farm aquatics some realy nice fish in there they are doing alot of cool stuff to the tropical fish section soon would advise you guys to have a look and have a chat with the guys there

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back