Get Ready...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
My fiance's family found this little guy up under one of their homes. They think he's only 4 weeks old.
They went on vacation though so we're taking care of him until they get back.
I tryed getting some perspective shots to show how small he is, but well... it didn't work too well b/c he's so squirmy heh. Just imagine him next to a can of coke, and being smaller than it. He's SO tiny!! :wub:

Now, you better shield your eyes, b/c the cuteness is gonna be too overwhelming to look at full force.

7-22-1.jpg

7-22-2.jpg

Look at the wittle paws!!
7-22-3.jpg

We're having to feed him a little bit of wet food and some kitten formula stuff through a dropper thing.
I'm not sure if they're gonna keep him or give him away once he gets bigger/better :)
I just had to share this handful of cute though! heh

Oh that last one made me laugh, that's a feed me picture if I ever saw one!

I agree that he is very young still.. he still has the cute blue eyes! Will you be bottle feeding or what? Look at his little legs and feet, sooooo cute!
I nominate the last pic for POTM

:lol: :lol: :wub: what a scruffy little fellow, steal him for me please!!!!!!!!!!!

More cute for your pleasure! He's such a hard lil squirmy thing to get a good pic of!

7-22-5.jpg

7-22-4.jpg

Extreme closeup!
7-22-6.jpg

Hey! Get me offa here!
7-22-7.jpg

Hey! Get me offa here!
7-22-7.jpg

[/quote]
he looks like hes just been told the worlds funniest joke :lol: :lol: stop posting pics your making me want to go out and get one

Blinding cuteness....it should be illegal to show people pics that cute, especially people who already have four more cats than they should have..... :wub: :wub:

What a teensy chap! :wub: and way way cute!
I'll definitely nominate that last pic of your first batch for POTM :good:

7-22-3.jpg

I agree that he is very young still.. he still has the cute blue eyes! Will you be bottle feeding or what? Look at his little legs and feet, sooooo cute!
I nominate the last pic for POTM

Me2.....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back