Fs: Complete 40B Planted

ridewake210

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
We are wanting to get rid of one of our Planted aquariums due to just not having enough time to maintain it
often enough.

It is a 40 Gallon Breeder aquairum. It measures 36 x 18 x 17".
It is in brand new condition from what i can see. It has been up and running for about 8 months now.
I built the stand that is under the aquairum. It is very sturdy and obtains an open design. Painted gloss black.
Simple to change the color of the stand if needed.

aquarium comes with a 36" Aquasun 39x2 T5HO light fixture, Rena XP3 filter, Fluval M200 heater and
gravel/substrate. The substrate consists of a layer of Mineralized Top Soil, Red Fluorite and landscaping
gravel which was grey in color, looks off white in the aquarium. Im also including a coralife power center.

The aquarium currently is set up and running. It currently is full of very healthy, green live plants. there is
a large group of breeding cherry barbs, a few different tetras, and a few different species of snails also.
Fish and plants are included if you want them.

There is some driftwood in the aquarium but i am going to have to hang on to that stuff.

Ive also got a pressurized co2 setup available, it is not included with the aquarium for $250.

Glass top is dirty
022.jpg

026.jpg

If anyone is interested, please get ahold of me or notify me so i can get ahold of you.

Thank you
-Sean

Most reactions

trending

Back