Frogspawn And Kenya Tree For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Crazy fishes

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I have one piece of frogspawn (branching) for sale. Skeletal measurements approximately 4x2 inches and in very good health. My 24g is becoming full once more so need to move some frags on. If interested answer here, PM me or Email at [email protected]. I have pictures if anyone is interested.

Also I have multiple frags of kenya tree which require home(s). Various sizes ranging from an inch or so to five inches. Again I have pictures if anyone is interested.

Price is negotiable and I am happy to post overnight or have collection in person. I live in Brighton, UK for those who may wish to collect.

Kindest regards

Joe

Hi Joe

What colour is the frogspawn and how much are you looking for, + price for the large kenya tree please - I'm thinking of going back to softies, just got to make my mind up one way or the other!!

Seffie x

ps how much do you think postage would be?

The frogspawn is fluorescent green tipped and when I sold the last two frags of this beautiful coral both buyers were happy with £20. Does that sound ok? Normally the shops in my area retail this coral at £45-£50. As for the kenya tree a large frag is £10 whilst the small inch to two inch pieces will be £5. If given the right conditions both of these corals grow well. I have had the frogspawn almost 2 years now and I have fragged it several times.
Previously I have used royal mail next day delivery to send corals, but I would have to look into pricing currently. Generally it costs somewhere between £7-£15 depending on the size of the order as it is all about the weight. What I do now is ship soft corals wrapped in damp paper towels and hard corals in minimal water (50-100ml). Doing it this way I have found that survival is higher due to the corals are less hypoxic on their journey.

If you are still interested then drop me a line and I will get back to you.

Many thanks for the interest and hope to hear from you soon

Kindest regards

Joe

Hi Seffie,

Am I right in assuming you want one large frag of Kenya tree and the beautiful frogspawn frag as well. If so in total that will be £30 plus postage and packaging of about £10. Do you have a paypal account? When I have sold corals previously the seller let me know when he/she could take next day delivery and would pay via paypal the day before I send the corals. This way once preliminary payment is seen in my account I can get things moving on the packaging and post the corals just before last pickup. Next day delivery garantees delivery before 1pm the following day and hence theoretically the corals should be in the post for no more than 8 hours. Let me know your paypal address/ email so I can send a invoice for payment and we can get things under way if you like.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will reply as soon as I can.

Kindest regards

Joe

I'm happy to send you a paypal gift now Joe,- just let me know your address and I will send it to you. Is there any chance we could arrange for postage in the first week of Easter or do you want shot of them now?

And yes to confirm, would like the frogspawn and a large kenya please :good:

Seffie x

I'm happy to send you a paypal gift now Joe,- just let me know your address and I will send it to you. Is there any chance we could arrange for postage in the first week of Easter or do you want shot of them now?

And yes to confirm, would like the frogspawn and a large kenya please :good:

Seffie x

The first week of easter is fine just let me know the day. As regards payment I am lost as to what you mean by paypal gift. Previously I had the sellers address and sent an invoice which they settle with payment... simple!! I apologise if I am slow and not up to date with the trends.

Regards

Joe

P.s I can get photos but the weekend is probably the earliest.... work rules my life :sad:. As I said before only one piece of frogspawn at present which appears to have been sold to Seffie but there is lots more kenya tree for sale!!

Paypal Gift, means you will not pay for the use of Paypal, I will!!

Just tell me how much I owe you, let me know your email address (the one you use for paypal) and I will send you the money - woo hoo

I have two weeks off at Easter, so any day that is good for you, is good for me :good:

Seffie x

Sounds good. The email is [email protected] and the total is £40, ok? With regards the delivery day I will leave that for you to choose because I am a medic so rarely have free time (hence my reduced input to the forum lately), but can make it for specifics.

Many thanks

Joe

Payment sent Joe. I'm happy to work around you as I will be off for two weeks - just let me know when you are going to post and I will ensure i'm in :good:

Seffie x

Payment sent Joe. I'm happy to work around you as I will be off for two weeks - just let me know when you are going to post and I will ensure i'm in :good:

Seffie x

Ok then when does your two weeks begin? Payment received and very much appreciated, just gone towards a new telescope :rolleyes:.

Awaiting your reply and kindest regards

Joe

CF can you post sone pics of your other frags? Wouldn't mind some Kenya tree myself.

Will do. Sorry I didn't realise that people were waiting for pictures since I sold the frogspawn. Certainly have lots of kenya for sale; #40## stuff is overrunning my tank. Sorgan where abouts are you? I will post them tomorrow as the lights are off at the moment.

Kindest regards

Joe

South uk, I have next week off work so if you have time to post one I can make sure I am in.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back