freshwater dolphin

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

mpost

Reaction score
today i put a freshwater dolphin in with my 2 pirhanas and i thought htat the pirhanas would eat him but the dolpin is kikin the #### outta my fish and has taken over the tank...its kinda funny but i hope the dolphin dies purty soon by the wrath of my pirhanas lol

mpost said:
today i put a freshwater dolphin in with my 2 pirhanas and i thought htat the pirhanas would eat him but the dolpin is kikin the #### outta my fish and has taken over the tank...its kinda funny but i hope the dolphin dies purty soon by the wrath of my pirhanas lol
Are you on drugs?

lordmoose said:
mpost said:
Are you on drugs?
I think he is... :crazy:

A freshwater dolphin? I have never heard of these. Any pics or links?

you guys think im on drugs b/c of what...just b/c i wunted to feed my pirhanas so they dont die...hm..i dont understand

there are ways of feeding predatory fish other than with live prey, do you think it would be acceptable to feed rottweilers with poodles? sorry if you feel this is a bit extreme but it equates to the same thing.

If you want to feed your pirahnas live food then why not use goldfish like everyone else?Or better still get them onto frozen foods which are actually better for them.
This forum is not the place for bragging about what fish your fish have killed or eaten or how mean they are,there are other forums which find that sort of thing acceptable but the majority of the members here have respect for their fish and find the use of live feeders disgusting.

do rottweilers eat poodles...no i didnt really think so...you guys are really overreacting about this all you all need to chill out...what am i sposta do for my pirhanas make a nice lil plate with corn and tofu for them to eat...come on pirhana are predatory fish for a reason to kill other fish and live and survive

cat fish crazy said:
If you want to feed your pirahnas live food then why not use goldfish like everyone else?Or better still get them onto frozen foods which are actually better for them.
This forum is not the place for bragging about what fish your fish have killed or eaten or how mean they are,there are other forums which find that sort of thing acceptable but the majority of the members here have respect for their fish and find the use of live feeders disgusting.
exactly so i dont see the difference between a goldfish and a dolphin...i really dont think i was bragging about my fish..but since you do..how do you figure iwas bragging? who says i dont have respect for my fish...please tell me a different group that acctually dont care about live feeders and arent lil girls who think its disgusting

well said cfc couldn't agree more

mpost.....if you listen to peoples reactions to what you are saying, you may learn enough to be able to find an acceptable alternative to live food or not brag about doing it in a public place. no rottweilers don't eat poodles, i was merely comparing what you are doing to another animal family, i could have also said to feed tigers with siamese or to feed eagles with canaries, just trying to find a suitable metaphor for the circumstance.

k well pirhanas kill other fish and eat them in their natural habitat...so how about all you guys just go into the amazon catch all the pirhanas and feed them frozen food and other things...if you ppl are offended by me feeding live fish to my pirhanas ...tough...they were made to kill...better stop all the sharks from killing all the other fish too

I think everyone is just saying be a little more sensitive.............And by the way my rottie does eat poodles,you shoud see the hair balls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

caz27 said:
I think everyone is just saying be a little more sensitive.............And by the way my rottie does eat poodles,you shoud see the hair balls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like my kind of dog! :D :thumbs: :lol: :lol:

Where did you get a freshwater dolphin?! I am interested in one..

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back