Freeze dried B/W.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
R

rain-

I just got freeze dried bloodworms and my dwarf puffers seem to like those as much as frozen ones. I just dropped few bloodworms to the surface and they gradually got more wet and started float around and wiggle in the water.

Next time I will dampen the bloodworms with water and some vitamines.

Now my puffers are demanding more food :)

rain- said:
I just got freeze dried bloodworms and my dwarf puffers seem to like those as much as frozen ones. I just dropped few bloodworms to the surface and they gradually got more wet and started float around and wiggle in the water.

Next time I will dampen the bloodworms with water and some vitamines.

Now my puffers are demanding more food :)
Cool :)

I didn't think anyone could get them to eat freeze dried stuff. Seems like the frozen ones would still be more nutritious, though.

Good to hear they like the FD bloodworms. Just goes to show that each puffer is different. While my Dwarfs and S/A's look insulted if I put in flake for the guppies in their tank my Golden puffers actually love the flake food and will bully the guppies away from it until the frozen food arrives (they are little gut machines, always looking for food) :huh:

Pufferpack said:
Good to hear they like the FD bloodworms. Just goes to show that each puffer is different. While my Dwarfs and S/A's look insulted if I put in flake for the guppies in their tank my Golden puffers actually love the flake food and will bully the guppies away from it until the frozen food arrives (they are little gut machines, always looking for food) :huh:
You keep guppies and puffers together? I figured such a thing would end up in a bloody mess.. lol.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back