Free Hornwort to anyone who wants it !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

julielynn47

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I started with 6 strands about 6 inches high. That developed into a massive amount of hornwort. I have never had it do this well before.

I had to actually take a bucket full of it out of my 75 gallon. I am not selling it, I will give it away to whoever wants to pay the shipping cost on it. It is light so I doubt if it weigh over a pound.

Be advised it does have rams horn snails in it. I did not try to pick the ones stuck to it off. How many there are, I do not know. But I know I saw some hanging onto it when I put it in the bucket.

If anyone wants it let me know. I hate to just throw it out, but it had gotten too prolific in my tank and I had to scale it back.

If only it didn't have snails or I'd take a bunch. I just love hornwort but I've never had luck finding any good specimans at my local LFS :(

I have a love/hate relationship with the snails. On one hand, they breed like crazy, but on the other hand, they are expert tank cleaners. My tanks have never been so clean

I started with 6 strands about 6 inches high. That developed into a massive amount of hornwort. I have never had it do this well before.

I had to actually take a bucket full of it out of my 75 gallon. I am not selling it, I will give it away to whoever wants to pay the shipping cost on it. It is light so I doubt if it weigh over a pound.

Be advised it does have rams horn snails in it. I did not try to pick the ones stuck to it off. How many there are, I do not know. But I know I saw some hanging onto it when I put it in the bucket.

If anyone wants it let me know. I hate to just throw it out, but it had gotten too prolific in my tank and I had to scale it back.

Hey! I'd love to take them off your hands :) I actually just made an account to ask you if I could have them lol.

Hi GuppyAlchemy! I would love to send you what is left you want it. But it is almost gone. It may come out of it in an aquarium. It is stll green and nice looking, what I have left, but it is breaking apart and not as long as it was.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back