Free Fish To A Good Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

griddlebone

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Editing this page, im clearing out my 40 gallon for my female bettas and I have a lot of fish that need a home. They are just too nippy for my girls.

5x Neon Tetra
5x glolight Tetra
6x assorted glowfish( 2 of each color)
5x lampeye tetra
1x dwarf gourami
3x assorted guppy males
1x pleco

Ah, i am located in South Florida, US.

can't you atleast keep the 1.5? :/
maybe under your bed so your mom wont notice :lol:

can't you atleast keep the 1.5? :/
maybe under your bed so your mom wont notice :lol:

that idea would be great, if i had a bed that wasnt flat on the floor x,x I dont even have a closet or anything >.> my room is ... well lets say it used to be a patio lol its too bad my sunfish is such a mean little fish, i experimented with a minnow before ruling out putting my fish in the tank, even though the minnow was the same size as my him, he insisted on trying to eat it... lol( no worries, minnow is fine and living with my goldfish now XD y guppies and tetras wouldnt fair as well im afraid... .... it really bites. i thought about keeping one of the two male guppies in the divided section of my betta tank, but my betta is so happy, i couldnt make his space so much smaller >.< - really need to find a home for these fish...

I'd take that 1.5 gallon depending what shipping would cost. does it have a filter and light and stuff or is it just open?
I'm in PA 17042

I live in South Florida also. What area do you live around?

Hi,
I would love to take some of those fish off your hands and would be willing to pay for shipping costs (I live in MA). I am especially interested in your Tetras - are they still available? Thanks!!

where are you?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back