Free Fish Southampton, Hampshire

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prgale

Reaction score
Livestock: 10-15 Fish free (Harlequin fish and another unindetified type), plus 3 small cat fish (not plecs),
Quantity for sale: 10-15 in total (will confirm quantity asap)
Reason for Sale: Moving home and work commitments have left me struggling to keep up with tank maintence(algae problems)
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: Free
Postage & Packaging: Collection Only

Tank has seen much better days, and the fish deserve better accomadation. If you are able to take these lovely fish and give them the tank they deserve, then please get in touch. Once the fish are rehomed I will retire from fish keeping until I can give this hobby the time and effort that it requires.

Once again If you can rescue these fish and give them a good home please don't hestiate to reply.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Paul, any chance you could upload a photo of each of the different fish you have, using a site like Imageshack to host the photos? This way we can try and identify each species in your tank.

Depending upon what you actually have , I might well be in a position to offer at least some a home, as I live in Bitterne and work in Shirley.

Hi sure I will attempt to do, need to clean the tank a little, its on the massive list of things to do this week.

Thanks for offer to help, ive rehomed this afternoon via a friend of a friend. Fish are now being quarantined new a holding tank and have a good home...

Glad you got things sorted quickly after making the brave and responsible decision to rehome them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back