forgotten

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ryan

Spinning around
Reaction score
how do i find out how many gallons are in my new tank it is 180l. but i would like to know how to figure it out using the measurements of the dimensions

google convertor makes it 47.5509692 US gallons :huh: :lol: dunno how to do it with measurement, but all my medicine chemical things for my fish have a little leaflet in them which you can use - it has a table chart thingy :huh: . it's the king british stuff :nod:

rsz ^_^

Here is a table that I find very helpful. I've put it in my favourite list so I can access it anytime.
Hope it helps

ryan

The way I've heard before is to multiply Length by Width by Height in Inches, and then divide by 276. This gives you the answer in IMPERIAL Gallons. I'm afraid I don't know about the american type.....

HTH

There is a link at the top of the either the tropical chit chat or the beginners section (can never remember which) which will calculate it for you, it also tells you how much light you need ;)

To get the volume in metric, multiply the length, width and heigth in cms, then divide by 1000. This will give you the volume in liters.

Here's a link to a handy converter for just about every converting you might need. According to this, 180 l is 47.565 US gallons and 39.594 Imperial gallons.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back