For Sale(When Older) ~ Paradise Fish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Livestock: Paradise fish
Quantity for sale: Maybe about 15-20(depends on how many I can pull out when they grow up a little bit)
Reason for Sale: Can't keep all of them
Delivery or Collection: collection OR reasonably close delivery in person
Sales price: Depends on the colour morphs because dad is albino and mum is red and blue.
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: Will have to try my hardest to get one.
These ARE NOT for sale yet as they are still small. I will post when they are for sale. I'm just creating the thread so I don't have to go through this at a closer time because I can't wait for ages to get them to new homes.
PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR ANY YET, THEY WILL NOT BE FOR SALE FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS PROBABLY A LITTLE MORE.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Hi,
I was just wondering if you still get baby paradise fish? I'm looking for some females in particular or if you know anywhere i could get some?
Stephanie

Hi,
I was just wondering if you still get baby paradise fish? I'm looking for some females in particular or if you know anywhere i could get some?
Stephanie

I'm sorry but I don't breed Paradise fish any more. I know someone who does but where about do you live because I'm very wary of posting fish...

I live in slough but a friend of mine is up in the sheffield area for christmas and could drive them down for me.

Ahhh... I won't be able to get any till about Feb next year...

That would be ok, he's often up and down so may be able to conincide it with another journey.

Well, I shuold have some by Feb but they'll be about £1.50 each though as they are home bred and therefor better quality.

I'll try to get ou some then. I'll let you know when I've got them. What size would you like them to be?

By the way, want any baby Mollies? I have plenty of those.

They'd need to be big enough to survive my adult males. My mum would love me to put some mollies in my tank!

They'd need to be big enough to survive my adult males. My mum would love me to put some mollies in my tank!

They are black and white Marbled Mollies, all female but no pregnant. I have a few you can have for free. Too many to keep.

I would be interested in a few paradise fish. When theier ready also. Im quite near so can collect.

I would be interested in a few paradise fish. When theier ready also. Im quite near so can collect.

Should be ready within the next 2-3 months, sorry for the wait.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back