Football Is Back

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Miller2009

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I can't express my delight that the premier league starts again today. Hopefully my team greatly improve on last season. I know it's a lot asking 10 new players to gel quickly, but in di canio we trust

Ha Way The Lads

Football's boring, but I do like Di Canio...especially when he played for Celtic!

US football? I'm talking about the greatest game on the planet. Yeah it should be a exciting season di canio, Jose, Ian holloway to name a few if anything the press conferences may have a little more spice

ncguppy830 said:
for a second you were  talking about us football....
No, no, the actual game of football where they use their feet instead of hands and body armour to play... tehe!

fm1978 said:
No, no, the actual game of football where they use their feet instead of hands and body armour to play... tehe!
That's the one

fm1978 said:

well at leasts theres action in it.

ncguppy830 said:
well at leasts theres action in it.

Good point, well made! :-

Yeah but why does 1 hours worth of actually playing take 4 plus hours? And then when there is action it's finished within seconds. Soccer as you call it 90 minutes of action that's from start to finish not stop start as it is in your football (played with a egg shaped ball I might add which is used in rugby).

well football is basically an improvement of rugby and im sorry if i find scoring 1 time in a game boring but i do.

ncguppy830 said:
well football is basically an improvement of rugby and im sorry if i find scoring 1 time in a game boring but i do.
An improvement to Rugby?!!!
Let me guess, you like the boring activities, Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and NASCAR.

But the Title is right, two weeks til kickoff.
Three weeks til the first game between the hedges.
Go Dawgs!

frapadoodle said:

An improvement to Rugby?!!!
Let me guess, you like the boring activities, Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and NASCAR.

But the Title is right, two weeks til kickoff.
Three weeks til the first game between the hedges.
Go Dawgs!

i like basketball football and nascar, you call them boring 
no.gif

and obvisouly you dont know the orgins of us football

Most reactions

trending

Back