Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Fluval Roma 125l also Fluval Flora
Quantity for sale: 1 of each
Reason for Sale: lack of space
Delivery or Collection: collection 
Sales price: Sensible offers
Postage & Packaging: n/a 
Photograph: not had chance yet

I have taken the decision to sell my fish tank as following the birth of our 4th child we really need the space and will be looking to do some conversion work. 

I have a Fluval Roma 125l, bought summer 2011. It is in excellent condition with just a few minor scratches near the sand on the internal glass. 

It will come with:
Matching oak effect roma cabinet (new style)
Fluval U3 internal filter
Internal heater
Spare carbon filter pads, sponge filter pads and biomax.
Lights that came with the tank when bought
Mopani wood decor
Sand
Treatments for whitespot and internal bacteria
Range of foods
Dechlorinator
Substrate cleaner suction pump
Fish: 2 pearl gourami (1m, 1f), 4 cherry barbs (3m, 1f), 2 threadfin rainbowfish (1m, 1f), 1 corydora trilineatus, 2 horse-faced loaches, 1 male bristlenose plec (calico? has lovely mottled pattern on back), 1 khuli loach.

I also have 18 months worth of PFK magazine I would include.

I also have a fluval flora tank for sale (new, unused).

I honestly do not have any idea on the value of this second hand so would welcome any reasonable offers. 

I am happy to sell both the Roma and Flora together or separately.

Pick up from Lincoln. I am in most days / times. Cash on collection please.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back