Fluval Roma 125 & U3 Filter, Kent

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

sadguppy

Fish Herder
Reaction score
In the new year I will be getting a new tank and will be letting m fluval roma 125 go. Thought I would pop this up here in advance to see if there is any interest before I put it on fleabay, it will be available after 1st weekend in Jan.

Equipment make/model/size: Fluval Roma 125l fish tank (80 x 35 x 45cm) plus internal filter (no media), with hood lights etc. Good condition. Can come with or without black sand substrate. Can also throw in a BN plec or 2 and some platies or a krib if interested - but only if you want them. Otherwise tank will come stripped and cleaned out. No cabinet, should fit easily on an existing sideboard.

Quantity for sale: 1

Reason for Sale: No room!

Delivery or Collection: Collection but will drop off with half hour radius for petrol money

Sales price: £65

Postage & Packaging:

Photograph:
Will pop one up when it is stripped down (job for xmas!) but it is just the regular 125 with no modifications.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi sadguppy, I might be interested in this if you still have it, could you post up a pic? Also, is it 35cm or 45cm deep? Thanks!

It is the one in my sig above on the left, i am stripping it down and moving the fish at the moment. Will take better photos when it is empty as i am assuming that is how someone might want it. I do have a number of tetras, bn plecs and platies that could come with the tank though and am happy to keep the black sand in for free..

The dimensions are 80cm long, x 35cm wide x 45 cm high.

Hi there, as my dresser might not be able to take the weight of the tank I'm going to have to pass on this. I'm quite gutted as it is a bargain price and great looking tank, but I'm sure you won't keep hold of it for long :).

Ah yes I think I responded! Never mind, if you change your mind you know where I am - it still has a few fish in it at the moment but will be breaking it down and emptying it out very soon, lovely tank I wish I had the space to keep it!

If I didnt have 6 tanks I'd have it. :(

This is now closed down & empty, broke down two tanks this weekend! According to my husband he never thought I'd actually go through with it!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back