FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

do you eat fish?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salmon, trout, tuna, cod and anything else on the menu. Might go on a fish hunting trip later in the year and then its piranha for tea yum yum.

i said no dish is generally nasty. It smells like fish it tastes like fish and when you chew it it feels like fish. None of those characteristics appeal to me. Not to mention the polluted water that the fish come from. I do eat tuna though but only in like tuna salad or something.

I love going fishing for Sea trout and Salmon. I like to eat Sea Trout & Cod! Fishing season starts again in May '06! Cant wait! :D

love it... (apart from the real boney ones)... my mate has a few blue lobster/crayfish-type-things in his tank... would go down great with a little garlic butter, some crusty bread and a glass of chilled white wine...

I also fish my local stream in the summer for barbel and chub... don't eat 'em though....

I used to hate the taste, smell and texture of fish but am growing to like it. I like trout, salmon, cod, haddock, sole, snapper, tilapia etc - anything that doesn't taste fishy basically!

Does anyone find it hard to reconcile keeping fish with eating fish? I never have, although I certainly wouldn't eat any of the fish I keep. I doubt that neons are all that filling.
:D

I have been eating fish since I can remember. I come from an Island in the Pacific. So, go figure :D So, I don't have any reservations about eating seafood. Actually, seafood is my favorite kind of food. Took me a while to get use to sushi, though. But, I live in California so you eventually have to try sushi sooner or later. Now I regret I didn't try sushi earlier :drool: Lobster, crab, and oysters are my favorite :hyper: God I'm getting hungry just talking about :fish:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back