FishForums.net December 2016 Tank of the Month!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Every time I try and upload a photo of my tank, I get a message saying 'security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page and try again.' I have done this several times and keep getting the same msg. I have also tried on three devices (phone, laptop and tablet) - phone and laptop keep just trying with no outcome, and I get the security msg on the tablet. The photo is a png. file.

I would love to enter and even just post pics of my other tanks just for fun but have never been able to post any photos on this forum, in any thread :(

20161226_192852.jpg
my first planted tank 4 months In.

Got wisteria, ludwigia, amazon swords! java ferns, moneywort, anubis, and jungle Val.

Using one 48" 32w 65k t8 hardware store bulb.

Every time I try and upload a photo of my tank, I get a message saying 'security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page and try again.' I have done this several times and keep getting the same msg. I have also tried on three devices (phone, laptop and tablet) - phone and laptop keep just trying with no outcome, and I get the security msg on the tablet. The photo is a png. file.

I would love to enter and even just post pics of my other tanks just for fun but have never been able to post any photos on this forum, in any thread :(

Looking into this now. What browser are you using?

Thanks dascrow, using Microsoft internet explorer, the most current version (internet explorer 11)

I have built a cube its been sitting in the shed for 2 months with water in it. I will be setting it up in the next few weeks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back