Fish R Fun?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Reaction score
Does anyone know their website? I can't find it on google x

I found this on an old post from the forum:

Den marketing Ltd (UK importers of fish r fun) do not have a website.
These tanks are made by AA aquariums and their website is Here
you will be asked to install chinese script (every page) just click cancel and you will be ok

If your after some spares maidenhead do some here:

http://www.maidenheadaquatics.co.uk/spares...x.php?cPath=470

Hope this helps.

ok before I let you have the website, I'll try to explain why it is not fishrfun.com or similar.

fish r fun is the UK trade name for Den Marketings' imported tanks etc
Den buy their products direct from the Chinese company Sealand Industrial Co., Ltd.
who make tanks under the trade name AA.

so the website is http://www.aa-aquarium.com/

now this is a Chinese web server but the site is in English, however your computer will ask you
(on every page) to install Chinese script
just click cancel and it will be ok, until you go to another page.

I found a website for them the other week, can't find it right now but I'll have a dig around. The website I found was based in Australia, and didn't have a great deal of info. The AA one Wolfie has found looks more useful :)

Awww you guys are so helpful, thank you xx

Just dont bother buying any of there tanks.

Absolutely terrible. I worked in a shop for 3.5 years that stocked them and from the tiny tanks to the bigger 5-6ft fish r fun tanks all either turned up with problems or were brought back within the year with problems. Just before i left the boss stopped stocking them as he was fed up with all the returns.

Just dont bother buying any of there tanks.

Absolutely terrible. I worked in a shop for 3.5 years that stocked them and from the tiny tanks to the bigger 5-6ft fish r fun tanks all either turned up with problems or were brought back within the year with problems. Just before i left the boss stopped stocking them as he was fed up with all the returns.

Ahh thank you for that tip!

I too have worked in a shop that has sold these tanks
and I have also personally owned the FRF 611 and FRF2100r
the only problem I had was with the smaller one and that was a faulty powerhead
the larger one, which I still have, has been no problem whatsoever for me

there were a lot of ones brought back due to leaks etc but mostly that was in the early days
on the earlier types. nowadays I understand that they come with T5 light units and are quality checked by
Ex-pats (rather than Chinese workers) in China before shipping, weather or not that makes a difference is anybodys guess.

I'm afraid I dont have much experiance with the newer models with the T5 lights, we gave up on them before we sold many of them, but before the T5 lights, every models light unit would fail usually in under or just over a year.

The other problem with Fish r Fun tanks is the build quality of the stands and the general finish. Often they turned up damaged with scratches, silver effect was always badly sprayed and the newer wood effect often had tears in the wood effect paper they used to cover the cabinet.

Overall i wouldn't recommend them for a problem free purchase.

anyone know where to buy the frf 555 filter media from? Ive bin looking everywhere and just cant find it

urm...have you got the sellers name as the link doesn't work for methanks! orange sharkalso it says cartridge so i think its a different thing to the filter media!thanks, orange shark

FRF 555 filters

Try that^

that is the correct filter cartridge they recommend changing.

if your talking about the black bio balls they dont need replacing.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back