FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who participated in our February competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 28 February 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the March competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The March competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th March 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

ill kick this months FOM off with my Rotkeil severum.
014-3.jpg

016-3.jpg

003-16.jpg

ill get a proof pic up soon :good:

I think I need to withdraw my entry. I moved the tank to a temporary home (house move soon) so I wont be able to get a verification pic.....unless this one from last months TOTM would be acceptable? You can see the fish to the right of the paper at the top of the tank

totm001.jpg

Jan2011033.jpg

il have a crack with my aulonocra jacobfreibergi "eureka colour"
z.jpg

verification
verify-1.jpg

Just bought some new swordtails.... will be entering my new male tomora, he's a little beauty!
K

lovin the expression on this fishes face, is it a killifish? nice colours too

yep it's a killi. You should see him with an algae wafer in its mouth....priceless!
I know who I'll be voting for. Your killi has wonderful colouring. As always, I will vote for the best non-cichlid :lol:

BTW My Congo Tetras do the same with algae wafers :lol:

I thought the rules for this competition states you have to have a proof photo? :sly:
K

I thought the rules for this competition states you have to have a proof photo? :sly:
K

correct, and any entry that doesn't have one will not make it to the voting list.....but you have until the closing date to make sure you have one.

Here's my entry for this month, He's a male swordtail called Gee, hope you like!

DSC_0483.jpg

And the proof photo (youve no idea how long this took) :crazy:

DSC_0485.jpg

K

just realised i didnt get a varification pic up of my rotkeil and i sold him last night......

does this mean he isnt allowed in the ompetition any more? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back