Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thank you once again to everyone who has participated in our FOTM competition so far. It's turning out to be a huge success. Please accept my apologies for being so late setting this up this month.

Please now vote for your favourite entry in June 2011 Fish of the Month.

This poll will close at 23:59 GMT on 30 June 2011.

The July 2011 FOTM comp is now open for entries, so if you missed the deadline for the June comp, why not enter in July?

Here are the June entries. Choose carefully!

1 - Jacko32

Jacko32.jpg

2 - Amy1994

Amy1994-1.jpg

3 - CrazyAirborne

CrazyAirborne.jpg

4 - Minnnt

Minnnt-2.jpg

5 - TheHolding

TheHolding.jpg

6 - AmazonFTW

AmazonFTW-1.jpg

7 - StandbySetting

StandbySetting-1.jpg

8 - Shaddex

Shaddex.jpg

9 - Sorgan

Sorgan.jpg

Happy Voting!!

Great selection!! Hard to choose, but I had to go with the Laetacara stunning fish :D

Wills

What happened to that gorgeous angel? I thought for sure it would be in this competition!

Went for no.7, not the best or prettiest but by far IMO the best photo :good:
EDIT:No, I meant no.6

No. 4 by Minnt is gorgeous - what a beautiful specimen! Looks like it's got pink lipstick on too! LOL Luv it!

Athena

Goodluck all, some great fish there. Tough choice.

seems pointless calling it fish of the month if your voting for the best camera :lol:

Have to disagree there. I think the quality of the photo should be at least 50% of the mark.

Voted for 4. The photo would have been even better if the eyes are sharply in focus and composition a bit better (ie a bit more "space" in front of the fish [see my profile photo :p]).

Adrian

COI: I am a amateur photographer

seems pointless calling it fish of the month if your voting for the best camera :lol:
I can guarantee that I don't have the best camera, it was shot on a Canon Ixus 80615, just a standard compact digital camera, using macro mode, aperture and exposure on auto, no flash and ISO at 200.

Have to disagree there. I think the quality of the photo should be at least 50% of the mark.

Voted for 4. The photo would have been even better if the eyes are sharply in focus and composition a bit better (ie a bit more "space" in front of the fish [see my profile photo :p]).

Adrian

COI: I am a amateur photographer

when the comp was launched it was stated that it wasnt about who's picture quality was best its about the fish health and colour maybe they should launch a best camera comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back