FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who participated in our June competition. The poll to decide the winner is now underway and will be active until 30 June 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the July competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The July competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th July 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

6.jpg

Photo00901.jpg

my entry :)

Truly amazing! Love them. Wish we had them in the UK and could just go down and fish a few out. Lol.

I'll have a go again this month.....

June2011018-1.jpg

will snap a verification pic later

erm heres my attempt i guess.

Can you enter more than one picture?

If not i will re- edit this and choose my favourite picture of him.

DSC00805.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

Looking back over his imaginary shoulder lol
DSC00808.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

oh, if you need his name, it's jimmy or jimbob (either will do)

and heres the sign, sorry about the quality. i am getting a new camera for my phone soon.

P230611_1829.jpg

Here is my pretty little male Betta who wears an aqua dress with eyeshadow and lipstick, Prince Amadala.
DSC03694.jpg

DSC03707.jpg

haha I was going to enter my betta Pearl Jam... but yours is such a beauty there's no way I'd have a chance :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back